More about R-Cloud
Research Cloud (R-Cloud) is the Ministry of Defence (MOD) dynamic gateway for contracting science and technology research.
Managed by the Defence Science and Technology Laboratory (Dstl), R-Cloud offers an efficient and effective route to access the latest research opportunities in UK government defence and security.
R-Cloud welcomes applications from UK and international research suppliers. If you are a supplier of research, whether a sole trader, small to medium-sized enterprise, academic institute or large defence organisation, applying to R-Cloud is your first step to accessing opportunities.
Click here to watch the Introduction to the New MOD Dynamic RCloud Agreement Webinar recorded on 12th November 2020. Future events will also be announced via Dstl Searchlight. Follow the event page to be notified.
Benefits of R-Cloud
- Flexible – spans all research capabilities used by defence and security customers
- Targeted - receive invitations to opportunities based on your chosen areas of interest
- Direct – engage directly with customers
- Efficient – managed online via the R-Cloud Portal
- Standard terms and conditions – applicable to all R-Cloud contracts
Visit the R-Cloud gov.uk pages to access guidance designed to help both buyers and suppliers understand and get the most from using R-Cloud.
Defence Science and Technology Laboratory (Dstl)
To find out more about how to work with Dstl including our commitment and track record working with SMEs, academia and non-traditional defence suppliers, as well as MOD’s plans for delivering science and technology now and in the future, visit our GOV.UK pages.