Anyone using the RCloud website must do so in a legal, professional and responsible manner at all times.
Your use of this website is subject to the conditions of the RCloud framework and the following terms (which amount to a non-exhaustive list of unacceptable use). Failure to act in a responsible manner or failure to take reasonable care of information on the website may result in removal of access to the RCloud website and framework.
- You may not use our website to store or transmit offensive, indecent, obscene, profane, derogatory or abusive material or that which can reasonably be considered as harassing, threatening, insulting or discriminating against others;
- You may not use our website to store or transmit material obtained in violation of copyright or used in breach of a licence agreement;
- You may not use our website to transmit electronic junk mail (spam), chain email or unsolicited commercial communications;
- You may not use our website to store or transmit material that could reasonably be expected to embarrass or compromise RCloud, Dstl, MOD or its industry partners;
- You may not use our website to store or transmit personal data relating to an individual, where the individual has not given explicit permission for the data to be used;
- You may not use our website to conduct commercial activities which are not connected to Dstl RCloud business such as marketing without express written consent from Dstl;
- You may not attempt to compromise the RCloud website, preventing legitimate access, attempting to gain unauthorised access or damaging or causing degradation of performance or a denial of service;
- You must not use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any malicious computer software (malware), for example computer viruses, worms, keystroke loggers, rootkits or spyware;
- You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection such as web scraping or data harvesting of the RCloud website without express written consent from Dstl;
- R-Cloud can be used to store and transmit contractual and technical information up to the security classification of OFFICIAL SENSITIVE. You must take reasonable care of this information in accordance with the Government Security Classification System. See: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/government-security-classifications